Saturday, October 16, 2010

Back from TXTRA Corpus Christi

I just got back from the TXTRA meeting in Corpus Christi TX.  It was a really great conference.  It was nice to talk with those of you that stopped by my table.  For those of you that purchased product from me, thank you.  If you should have any questions, problems, comments, etc., you can either contact me by posting to this blog or you can email me at cindysenvy@gmail.com.  I am waiting to get the pictures from Vicki of the ones who won the two Miche bags that were in the raffle drawings.  I will be posting them to the site as soon as I get them.  All of the shells from June through October are posted to this site.  If there is something that you are interested in that was in the catalog but not listed on my site let me know.  I can only post so many pictures to the site.  I am only keeping five months worth of product pictures on the site for now.

Ordering process:  if you want to place an order you will need to give me the name of the shell and the size shell.  If you are purchasing a base bag with one shell or you want a bundle, please state this.  I can not post prices on the blog, so if you have any questions about pricing, please email me.  Once you have agreed to the pricing and have actually placed your order I will be sending you an invoice.  If you have a PayPal account I can put through a request for payment and then you will be able to pay by credit card or eCheck.  If you do not have a PayPal account I will send you an invoice and then you can mail me a check or money order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment